Florida-West Coast
Options

Seashells

Does anybody know of any seashell stores in the Tampa Bay area? I wanna buy a lot of starfish for my placecards :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Seashells

• Options
    ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not in Tampa but at John's Pass there is a store on the bottom floor that sells the heck out of shells. You can also look on ebay as I know a guy who sells sand dollars in bulk and I believe starfish too.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! I most likely will need to go near the beach to find stores...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    After searching some stores and online, I ordered my starfish from qualityshells.com (they are in palmetto)  Very reasonably priced and shipping was only $7 for 120 starfish.  Also, they offer a 5% discount by ordering online and give you a coupon code to use at checkout (at the top of their page).
  • Options
    kkmcnearkkmcnear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also ordered from qualityshells.com.  They have a wide variety of types and sizes. 

They were good quality, good price and they were packed very nicely so nothing was broken during shipping.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.atlanticcoralenterprise.com is the company I bought mine through.  They were here quickly and in perfect condition!  The local shops are expensive...we live near John's Pass. Cool
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    181 image
    Invited to the Celebration of the Year
    109 Yes image
    50 Missing Out! image
    22 Not Responded Yet image
  • Options
    mitchsbridemitchsbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I had ordered some online and they smelled really bad.  I aired them out and put a finishing sealer on them, and ended up buying some at Hobby Lobby in New Port Richey.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On Corey Ave in Ste Pete Beach there is The Shell Store. I ordered from them online at http://www.theshellstore.com/. The site's a mess and time consuming to navigate, but they pack it well and are efficient and cheap.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards