New Jersey

the james ward mansion

Hi! Has anyone on here ever gotten married at The James Ward Mansion in Westfield? If so, are you able to share any details? How many people attended? Was it a never ending cocktail hour? How did it all flow? Did guests like it? Any details would be much appreciated! Thanks so much!

Re: the james ward mansion

• Hi, I dont know much about having a wedding there, but a friend of mine has called and left message afer message and no one has called her back. I even tried to help and emailed.  That is when she was able to leave a message bc the box is full. So maybe just be careful.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_the-james-ward-mansion?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:f9ba8cee-b5ca-467f-a739-77d1d2224c29Post:7bf1c86f-72d0-46a7-8ecf-f397208c270d">Re: the james ward mansion</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I dont know much about having a wedding there, but a friend of mine has called and left message afer message and no one has called her back. I even tried to help and emailed.  That is when she was able to leave a message bc the box is full. So maybe just be careful.
    Posted by Danes983[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! I have his personal phone # if your friend wants it, I have spoken with him. Let me know if your friend wants it! :)
  • Thats ok thanks. I am not sure she really feels comfortable now. But good luck.
  • I have no experience there, but it is a place that I would have loved to have used. I didn't talk to anyone, didn't call, just looked at the site, and it appears that it would be a perfect location for a smaller reception.  I understand there is no parking lot, just street parking (but I could be wrong) and that the dining rooms are separate, having guests flow from one room to another, which would be really cool. I don't believe there is one room for over 100 guests, seated though (and I could be wrong).

Call, visit - but from the site, it looks like a really unique and interesting location for the right number of guests.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards