Massachusetts-Boston

Amazing - and Affordable - Photographer Rec!

I got engaged weeks after moving to Boston, so I had no ideas on wedding photographers. So now - a week after my honeymoon! - I'd love to share a recommendation with other area brides. Here goes:

Fucci's Photos is amazing! Vail photographed our wedding in the South Shore, Mass area, and the photos were beautiful. Before the wedding, she scouted the best optimal locations along the water for outdoors shots, and they turned out stunning (think boulders, water, sweeping seascapes, lighthouses in the background). During the ceremony and reception, she was attentive and left no detail forgotten. And in just a few days after the wedding, our guests had access to all the photos online - including a very helpful "highlights reel" that pulled out the best shots from the night. 

Perhaps best of all, in the months leading up to our wedding, Vail was dedicated to getting to know our personalities, what we most wanted, and getting a thorough understanding of every detail - including many we'd never considered! - that all helped to make our wedding an unforgettable 

Re: Amazing - and Affordable - Photographer Rec!

• edited December 2011
    That's great that your photos turned out so well! What other vendors did you work with?
  • edited December 2011
    Can we see your highlight reel?
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It sounds like you had a vendor-ific experience!!
  • edited December 2011
    I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Hi Shaz, JBs!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_amazing-affordable-photographer-rec?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:27f2b691-50ee-44b8-9340-228c62b38fc8Post:1a3e7a58-6c4d-4476-8b08-4c7259a06520">Re: Amazing - and Affordable - Photographer Rec!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!!!!!! Hi Shaz, JBs!
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

What's up Meg? We miss you around these parts!
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://boston.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_amazing-affordable-photographer-rec?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:27f2b691-50ee-44b8-9340-228c62b38fc8Post:4916b1b6-5c57-4656-9c34-27cade6d124f">Re: Amazing - and Affordable - Photographer Rec!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Amazing - and Affordable - Photographer Rec! : What's up Meg? We miss you around these parts!
    Posted by JBs_Bride[/QUOTE]

OMG it's like a family reunion!

Meags, we need to gchat and/or go for martinis - I miss your face. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards