Registry and Gift Forum

Gifts for Bridesmaid

I am really stumped with what to get my BM's I am getting everyone's hair done the day of the wedding, so I want it to be something a little on the smaller side. Does anyone have ideas that aren't super cliche (i.e. necklace or monogram bag)?

Re: Gifts for Bridesmaid

• Well remember, getting their hair done isn't a gift to them.  It's a gift to you.

Think "What would I give them for their birthdays?" as you shop for each individual gift.
  • How about getting them each a cute clutch (different one for each girl)? Or make them a little gift bag with stuff like cute flip flops, a handpainted wine glass and a bottle of champage?? I'd enjoy that!
  • kee80kee80 member
    First Comment
    As part of my gift, I got my girls personalized Tervis Tumblers.  I love them because they're practically indestructable, & aren't that expensive.
  • I got mine pearl neclace that can also go with any other outfit they wear after the wedding day
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_gifts-bridesmaid?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:90d917af-55a1-4a73-ad46-bb4097d810eaPost:dba3cee8-6588-48e9-a95b-ac4d510b3a6e">Re: Gifts for Bridesmaid</a>:
    [QUOTE]As part of my gift, I got my girls personalized Tervis Tumblers.  I love them because they're practically indestructable, & aren't that expensive.
    Posted by kee80[/QUOTE]

HAHA, my MOH is absolutely OBSESSED with Tervis Tumblers and she has spread the love to the other girls as well. I'm pretty sure this is what my ladies will be getting too lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards