Delaware

Engagement Photos-Photographer Review

Recently got my engagement photos back from Photography by Leah and I LOVE them!  She did an absolutely amazing job.  Even my fiance, who hates having his picture taken, looks completely natural and happy in all of them!

Thank you to everyone on here who recommended her.  I can't wait until next year when we get to have her at our wedding!  She is an absolute joy to work with and an amazing value for her talent!

Re: Engagement Photos-Photographer Review

• gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great to hear!  Would you be willing to post a few photos so we can see her great work?
  • edited December 2011
    I uploaded a few to my profile, but I'm not sure if you can see them or not.  Let me know if you can't and I'll insert a few into the thread.
  • gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They turned out beautifully! You are a gorgeous couple!  Where did you have them done?
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!  We had them taken at Kreutz Creek Winery/Vineyard.  It's were he proposed so it seemed fitting, and it was a beautiful setting.  If you're still looking for a photographer, I HIGHLY recommend her!
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad that you're happy with Leah!  She did our wedding last October and I've been raving on here about her since.  I'm so happy to see that her business is really taking off.  And the pictures in your profile are beautiful!  It looks like you were both really comfortable.  Leah's awesome and you're going to be so happy with your wedding pictures too!

• uderin02uderin02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We just used her for our wedding on 10.22.11 so we haven't gotten our photos back yet, but we can't wait!  We loved every bit of working with her and her husband.  They are so nice and so sweet and my friends absolutely loved working with them...which should mean better pics for me :)  Congrats on a great choice!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards