Registry and Gift Forum

Home Depot Registry

Does anyone know if Home Depot has a gift registry?If they do, how does one register?

Re: Home Depot Registry

• No idea about home depot. Lowe's does on-line, and in some stores. FH and I did some research on this topic :)
  • Yes, they do. We were just invited to a wedding shower and one of the places the couple registered is Home DepotTo find existing registry pages access http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/GiftRegistrySearchView?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=1For your own registryhttp://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?pn=Need_Help&langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=1
  • Home depot registries are store by store... they aren't connected between stores.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Muchas gracias, chicas!The Lowe's gift registry is no longer available as of 28Jul09. Menard's does have a registry:http://www.menards.com/giftRegistry.do I still cannot figure out how to begin a Home Depot registry.
  • I just tried to do an online registry with Home Depot and I got the following response, "I am sorry, we are not accepting online registries at this time." WHAT??!? I am so bummed. My FI and I really were counting on registering at Home Depot and Lowes since we just bought a house. Any suggestions?
  • Oh no!! That's where we planned on registering!!
  • I think both Home Depot and Lowes discontinued their registries.  Try Sears, depending on what you need.  They at least have a lot of tools and that sort of stuff there.
  • Home Depot does registries. You must go in-store to start the registry. In order to access the registry guests have to also go in-store to have it printed. There is no online access.
  • Depending on the types of things you are going to register for - you can register at Sears. They have a lot of home appliance/tools/outdoor things. Obviously not as big of a variety as Home Depot but still not too bad.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_home-depot-registry-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:10484938Post:bfe0eb59-8416-4355-8490-3f0d8ac22a50">Re: Home Depot Registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]Home Depot does registries. You must go in-store to start the registry. In order to access the registry guests have to also go in-store to have it printed. There is no online access.
    Posted by izzy0822[/QUOTE]

This exactly. You have to physically go into the store and ask someone at the Service Desk to help you.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• You can also register at Amazon.com and you can add ANYTHING from any store to your wish list. You can add anything from Home Depot, Loews or any other site for that matter.
  • I work at a home depot in south carolina and yes we do have registries. you have to do them in store. your guest can go to any home depot to get your regestry not just the one you regestered at. hope that helps
  • You can open a myregistry.com site ... there is a button (much like pinterest) that lets you put anything and everything on the site. It looks like a normal dept store registry but items are from all over. So you would go to homedepots website and find what you want. Then click the "add to my registry" button.

so cool!
  • My FI and I actually just registered at Home Depot this morning. You have to go to the store and walk with a clipboard writing down all the SKU's of the things you want. They will enter it into a registry you can view online, but you cannot make any changes; everything is done in the store. If you find something else you want, you have to go to the store and ask them to add it.
    I also called Lowe's first asking about a bridal registry... they laughed at me.

• You can also do a registry at giftregistry360.com and import items from home depot and then when people buy them they just have to mark purchased in store.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_home-depot-registry-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:10484938Post:10484938">Home Depot Registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know if Home Depot has a gift registry?If they do, how does one register?
    Posted by LaceyMK[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, they do! I registered in the store today! Go to customer service. they do not have a scanner but you can write down the sku and take it up and they will enter it in their system</div>
  • Per the online help forum of HD, the registries are store specific, and only accessible through that store. No way for out of town guests to access it online or even through their local store. Looks like they are missing out on a big market to me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards