December 2010 Weddings

Lets get this board going! Roll Call....

2»

Re: Lets get this board going! Roll Call....

• Just FYI Prague in the Czech Republic is absolutely gorgeous and I would highly recommend it at Christmas. Yes it will be cold but it will still be beautiful and their Christmas Markets are world renowned.
    Planning Blog: www.JohnandSteph2010.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image228 Made the list!
    image 42 Are ready to party!
    image 6 Will be missing out!
    image 180 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Hello everyone! Name: Tara FI: Brandon Wedding date: December 4, 2010 Colors: White, silver,periwinkle, and lots of crystals I (along with my mother) am making all of the invitations, save-the-dates, and favors! We LOVE to scrapbook and make homemade cards so this is perfect!Our dream honeymoon is going to Colorado...staying in a lodge, skiing, and enjoying Rocky Mountain views :-)
  • Name: Jessica FI's Name: Steve Wedding Date: 12.31.10 Colors/theme: Black, White, Silver If you are doing some do-it-yourself projects, which one are you most looking forward to?? Making our invitations (FI is an artist) and packaging our favors. The one you are least looking forward to? making the centerpieces What is your dream honeymoon? Aruba or Europe. We're getting married in my grandparents' villa in Florida and will probably just vacation there but I'm fine with that :)________________________________________________These aren't cheesy! I think it's cute!
  • Name:Nancy FI's Name:Sonny Wedding Date:December 18, 2010 Still trying to get used to this date... it's the most convenient !! Colors/theme: red roses, cream, gold and brown accents. Our wedding will be where we live, our great island Puerto Rico so I guess it counts as a destination wedding even though it's where I live lol It'll be tough to plan this wedding especially with school going on but I hope I get to have the wedding we both want. We've waited a long time for this so we want it to be perfect! What is your dream honeymoon? A romantic trip to Europe
  • Wow! I can't believe we are a little more than a year away, ladies! Ok...here's my roll call! It looks like more and more people are starting to trickle into December 2010. So let's get the board going and introduce ourselves again..... Name: Melissa...but most people call me Liss FI's Name: Bryan Wedding Date: 12.09.10 (wedding) 12.24.10 (reception) Colors/theme:Wine, Celedon and Ivory If you are doing some do-it-yourself projects, which one are you most looking forward to?? I have DIY'd our invites, STD's, photo share cards, almost done with the guestbook, working on the viel, flower girl baskets and programs! The one you are least looking forward to? It being all over! I don't know what I am going to do when I don't have a wedding to plan! LOL What is your dream honeymoon? Anything relaxing!
    -Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
  • Name: KatiFI's Name: MatthewWedding Date: December 18th, 2010Colors/theme: Mostly black and white, with touches of lime greenIf you are doing some do-it-yourself projects, which one are you most looking forward to??  I'm looking forward to pretty much everything!  Flowers, centerpieces, invites, etc.  We're keeping things pretty simple, so nothing will require too much time.The one you are least looking forward to?  Nothing at the moment. What is your dream honeymoon?  I don't really have a dream honeymoon.  Just something where FI and I are able to spend time together, relax, and have fun.  Right now we're thinking 5 nights in Disney.
  • Name: CatFI's Name: SamWedding Date: 12/18/10Colors/theme: black, white, & hints of teal, plum, and emerald....the theme is peacocks!What is your dream honeymoon? New York
  • Wedding Date: 12.11.10 (God willing! the venues have not been booked as of yet!)Colors/theme: cobalt blue, deep purple, and white; FL beach weddingIf you are doing some do-it-yourself projects, which one are you most looking forward to?? favors. I am getting clear, fillable Christmas ornaments and putting sand (with probably some glitter) and shells in them. They will be accented with a colored, personalized ribbon.The one you are least looking forward to? does seating chart count? lolWhat is your dream honeymoon? bahamas....we went there for our 6mth anniversary, and my FI asked about going back for our honeymoon before we were even engaged! LOL can't wait!
  • Sorry, I'm late!

Name: 
    Rebecca

FI's Name: 
    Andrew

Wedding Date: 
    December 18, 2010

Colors/theme: 
    Navy, light blue, sliver, and white. Complete with snowflakes and everything.

If you are doing some do-it-yourself projects, which one are you most looking forward to?
    I'm really looking forward to all of them, I love crafty things! Though, I think trying to make my veil will be difficult.

The one you are least looking forward to? 
    Probably the invitations because they are so time consuming and repetitive.

What is your dream honeymoon?
    Paris. I went when I was in high school and I desperately want to take FI. It is the most romantic place! And we're not really into the whole tropical/beach scene anyway.
2»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards