Catholic Weddings
Options

Professional Pictures

The first batch of wedding pictures are up on our photographer's website. Here is a link. There is no password required. We are so thankful that she did our wedding. My favorite out of the whole bunch is when my DH was trying to pray beforehand and she kept taking pictures. I love that he loves our Father so much. I am one very blessed woman!

Re: Professional Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so loving all the wedding photos. Those are gorgeous (still love the door shots). Thanks for sharing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    BrideBling82BrideBling82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are beautiful!! Thank you for sharing...Congrats again :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    love the door pics! congrats!
  • Options
    chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    oooh and the iphone one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have such a beautiful parish. It has such amazing archways and panels of stained glass. That is where we took the picture in the doorway. It really is the best picture in the bunch, but I do have other favorites too. She did a great job!

• Options
    Hope61Hope61 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are beautiful! I love the one of your husband praying the rosary before the ceremony. I also love your flowers--my girls are carrying light blue hydrangeas and I so hope they look just like theat!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Little Gabriel: BFP 7/12/11~EDD 3/21/12, miscarried 8/24/11 at 10w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love! Congrats again.
  • Options
    newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on the door shot :)  made of awesome!  Such a wonderful and beautiful family affair.  Are you one of three sisters as well?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes I am the oldest of three girls. They were my two bridesmaids. My youngest sister and I get asked if we are twins everytime we are together. I love my family so much and I so blessed.
  • Options
    newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_professional-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:615Discussion:6dce22c0-eb09-4619-b725-23ccffdcaafdPost:48f6eb5e-fc32-4a1b-ba50-35b73bb2cb7b">Re: Professional Pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes I am the oldest of three girls. They were my two bridesmaids. My youngest sister and I get asked if we are twins everytime we are together. I love my family so much and I so blessed.
    Posted by GeorgiaPeachMarie[/QUOTE]

Yay for oldest daughters!  My sisters were bridesmaids as well :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  They are all such lovely pictures and you looked stunning!  The door photos are BEAUTIFUL!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers BFP #1 12/12/11 - Missed M/C 1/9/12 ~ BFP #2 4/5/2012
  • Options
    shawna127shawna127 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are gorgeous, congratulations!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards