Florida-South Florida
Options

new Tuesday game! Hi and Low

Alright.....everyone tell us your high and low for today.....

can be wedding related or not!

and.....go!

Re: new Tuesday game! Hi and Low

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Low - field trip with skaters today in an old warehouse with NO A/C for 3 hours...I almost died! 

High - ring bearer bowl came AND RSVPs are coming in nicely after only a week!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Low... woke up too late to go into work

High... took a 5 hour nap in the middle of the day... much needed!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    High: Found candelabra centerpieces for the wedding!!!!

Low: Car broke down but i refuse to stress about it!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    High: Found wonderful candleholders from a fellow knottie.

Low: Currently updating my Excel spreadsheet of all my expenses, and I need a second job. No biggie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    edited December 2011
    haha Natalie....you made me laugh!  We are all in that excel spreadsheet mode!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's so sad! lol tell us more about this field trip with skaters?

Alexandra, I'm so happy for you! Where did you find them? Sorry to hear about your car.

Lynette, 5 hr nap...delicious!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Low: Screaming at a self checkout machine at Home Depot.

High: Figuring out how to tie my inserts witht he ribbon WIHOUT the little mfers sliding down!

Oh, the little things.
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    edited December 2011
    caca.....what's funny...is that I can picture you screaming at the machine!!  I'm hysterical right now as I type this
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It really was the lowest point of my week so far lol. I was running late, trying to buy light fixtures for my bathroom and the machine insisted I placed the box in a bag. 3 minutes later, I snapped. lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    low - having to work..
    high - Playing on the knot while at work hehehe i dont know how i am going to get any work done over the next year
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    High: Got all my errands I had been procrastinating done: Change oil on car and get security clearance for my internship.

Low: Not making it to workout today
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    High: Fi's freind leaving the best note on our wedding website which made me laugh so much. He is so awesome!
    Low: Listening to Fi try to pitch when I know hes hurt but the team pulled him out of his Docs office and said hes fine...needless to say he struggled and is depressed and yea hes in Brooklyn so there is nothing I can do for him to make him feel better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HIgh: dress fitting next month

low: been feeling very tired, so workouts are not getting accomplished.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Natalie97 - I found them on this site http://www.candelabrasforrent.com/ my mom happens to know the lady - which means its legit. she does flowers.... At first i was looking for all crystal (well acrylic) candelabras but i had no luck the ones i found are crazy expensive! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alexandra, that's great and she's local, nice find!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

High : I get to finish the invites to the E-Party tonight

Low: I had to work today ( whomp whomp whomp!)

:))
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi - My parents are here visiting and are staying a few days (I'm sure this will be a low after a few days - lol)  My mom begged to help with the invite assembly so we are finishing the invites.

Lo - Nothing really. I ran out of glue so mom is out looking for more. I "worked", which is to say I logged in, but didn't do a lick of work. I guess that's a HI.

@ Jen.. LOL! That's hilarious!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Low--Yelling at the guy at ATT because he needed to get his stuff right. Told him he had no clue what he was doing and gave me false information over the phone when I called earlier. Turns out, I was at the wrong store.

High--Packing to leave for my road trip part 2!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards