Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Need Inspiration-Past/Present/Future Brides

I'm having a tough time trying to decide on what I want for centerpieces.  I had the MOD on the FLOWERS board make a "show me your centerpieces".  If anyone would be willing to post their centerpieces I would appreciate it.  Laughing

Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Need Inspiration-Past/Present/Future Brides

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Here is what I used/made.

There a big hit and H actually put them out with me the morning on the wedding, he was pretty hands off for all of the planning.

• Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These almost exactly- white hydrangea, white ostrich feathers in tall glass double-trumpet vases, but ours also has sivler curly willow branches (instead of the brown/natural-colored ones in this pic) and silver beads dripping down.
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up with a scattering of cream rose petals, because I didn't feel I could justify $600+ on centrepieces for what was essentially a two hour dinner in a restaurant. these are the two that I had costings for though, and I still love them:

Gorgeous manzanita branches with pops of colour, and not too high to be able to talk across the table.

Looove this - so classy and simple and eye catching! We considered wheatgrass (bright green), purple and fuschia roses and even gerberas.
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards