Michigan-Detroit

greystone

i saw a few of you ladies had your wedding at greystone and was wondering how was the food? anyone have any problems? maggie seems like shes a blast to work with.

Re: greystone

• JAllemonJAllemon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with Maggie and she was great! We were reccomended by an Aunt who had been there a couple times over the summer and said they had really good food. (She compared it to Tina's.)

We ultimately decided to go somewhere else because it was kind of far out for us and our guest but I wish we could take Maggie with us!
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at Greystone in October and the food was amazing! We got so many compliments from people and that meant a lot to me because I really wanted people to enjoy their meal. And they sure did.

We went with the duet plate: filte mignon and chicken madiera. Everything was perfect. The salad, rolls and pasta course were all excellent too.

I have no complaints whatsoever about Greystone. you can email me if you have any other questions :)  sunkissed212 at yahoo dot com

ps-Maggie IS a blast. She is so wonderful at what she does and a super sweetheart. I loved working with her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards