Just Engaged and Proposals

Got engaged on St. Patties Day!

After six years of being together he finally popped the question yesterday morning on St. Patties day at breakfast.
(He hid the ring in a mini box of Lucky Charms in which he surgically cut open and super glued shut making it look like it had never been touched.) I was totally in shock!!
Could NOT BE HAPPIER! 

and it's the ring i had shown him months ago that i was in love with. I just though he was going to run with the general idea and use it as a template for another ring... nope, it is the EXACT ring made and shipped from Italy.
i'm a lucky lucky girl.

date for the wedding is looking to be approximatly Spring next year.

Re: Got engaged on St. Patties Day!

• Congratulations and happy planning!!  That is such a unique ring, I have never seen anything like it before.  What a nice surprise.
  • Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats and happy planning! Love your tension set ring! 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_got-engaged-on-st-patties-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:800f9b84-d3be-4475-8d77-185cd6b66c44Post:e01dea2a-d30d-4e59-a40a-de0bfe9e711c">Got engaged on St. Patties Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]After six years of being together he finally popped the question yesterday morning on St. Patties day at breakfast. (He hid the ring in a mini box of Lucky Charms in which he surgically cut open and super glued shut making it look like it had never been touched.) I was totally in shock!! Could NOT BE HAPPIER!  and it's the ring i had shown him months ago that i was in love with. I just though he was going to run with the general idea and use it as a template for another ring... nope, it is the EXACT ring made and shipped from Italy. i'm a lucky lucky girl. date for the wedding is looking to be approximatly Spring next year.
    Posted by myukniewicz[/QUOTE]
    RoxyandJc
  • Congratulations! What a beautiful ring!
  • Congratulations! Very pretty ring!
  • I love when rings are different! Its always good to stand out! Congrats!
  • Congrats! Beautiful ring!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congrats! Welcome to the board and happy planning!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards