New York-Western

Bridesmaid gift suggestions!

Hi ladies!
I've been looking around for bridesmaid gifts and I am drawing blanks!   I already got them jewelry and a tote bag for a gift, but wanted to get something else special for them.  I want something they can keep forever and have meaning to them.  I was thinking of a beautiful vintage perfume bottle that would be filled with their favorite perfume, but newer perfumes don't really open easily to get the perfume out.  My mom suggested a vase or a metal antique hand held mirror.  That's along the lines of what I want to do but not exact.  Any suggestions? What did you do?

Re: Bridesmaid gift suggestions!

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you look for something on esty??
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • StarEyedStarEyed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes and I just can't find anything that I am 100% on.  I'm still looking on there but just not sure.. lol
  • jemalie73jemalie73 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Get them each something different...buy for them like it's their birthday/Christmas.  You've gotten them things that match so add in something different that fits their personality.
  • oxj7822oxj7822 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Small Coach purces, that's what I am going to give my BMs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards