Pennsylvania-Central

Florists in Harrisburg/Lancaster area

Hi Girls!

I am new to the board, but a friend recommended me to you all.  I am getting married this September at the Inn at Leola Village.  I do not have a florist yet and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations that are good but will not blow my budget?

Re: Florists in Harrisburg/Lancaster area

• edited December 2011
    I used Wilda Newswenger/The Flower Bouquet for my flowers. She's from the Rothsville/Akron area, so she would be fairly close. I didn't have a lot of flowers, just the bouquets/bouts/corsages, but she did an awesome job with what I was looking for. Her prices are VERY reasonable too!! Her info & a pic of my bouquet are in my bio under Vendor Reviews.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks alot Amanda!  I went to your wedding website and you had a lot of really good ideas.  We are also going with the fall themed colors like you did.  I think we are going to use the moss green as the main color with the red, brown and ivory as the complimentary colors.  Thanks for the ideas and vendor reviews.
  • Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marian of Backwoods Florist was amazing! She did a good job and her prices were extremely reasonable. Contact info and review in my bio.
  • edited December 2011

We are using Mount Joy Floral Designs.  Jill is awesome!  She had been really easy to work with and has been accomadating with our budget.  :)

• edited December 2011
    We had used Wegmans and had awesome flowers that had lasted all day without wilting for a super cheap price! 
  • edited December 2011
    I got married at Leola also and we used an Olde Towne Florist on Bridge Street in New Cumberland. Everything turned out amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd reccomend Pamela's Flowers in Enola to ANYONE.  They are amazing.  Pamela usually meets with the brides herself.  Their prices were SUPER cheap, and you can either keep them or rent them.  I kept mine, and gave 1 person from each table the centerpiece as a "favor" or "gift"...   :)
    Each of mine were different & she went above & beyond with whatever i wanted.  Glitter, Ribbon, altered vases. 
    It was really the easiest. funnest meeting out of ALL my wedding planning.   :)
    good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards