December 2012 Weddings
Options

We're getting there!!

Ahhh I'm so excited that we are getting so close. I hope to get my invitations ordered in the next week or so and get our rehearsal dinner menu locked down. What else do you ladies have left?

If you have a moment, we would appreciate if you could vote for us! Thanks! 

Re: We're getting there!!

• Options
    Oh my gosh! You must have been reading my mind! I am feeling panicked now reading your post. :-) We are having a very short engagement ( 6 months) so I have been playing catch up. I still have invitations, favors, flowers, jewelry, the cake and centerpieces left. Any idea what I should focus on first? I feel like I did so much and now I am stuck.
  • Options
    I just got engaged on 7.17.12 and we are getting married on 12.8.12 -- so I started from behind!  Wwleader - I think I'd focus on the invitations, I've found some great ones on Rexcraft (now owned by Bed Bath & Beyond) my best friend also used them and loved the final product. Depending on your date you probably want to send them out in September. The cake and flowers probably next. Jewelry you could always do last minute... sounds like we all have all the important stuff figured out, so think we still have time!
  • Options
    Don't worry, 6 months is MORE than enough time to plan a wedding. It'll work out great! Just start with the big stuff and work your way down. I have to finish up my BM gifts, get our bands, send out invites, buy my lingerie ;) and finish ordering favors. Everything else is pretty much covered.
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards