Arizona-Phoenix

veil or no veil?

im wearing my hair half up half down my fiance is not a fan of veils although im questioning if I should get one just for the ceremony I definitely dont want it attached the entire time. My dress is very embellished would a veil be too much? any ideas would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Re: veil or no veil?

• belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Only you can answer that question.  I tried on a veil just to see and it annoyed the heck out of me, so I did without.  Why do you feel you need one?  Tradition?
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    You could always go with a birdcage veil or just a hair pin that incorporates a bit of netting if you don't want to wear a full veil.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• heather85259heather85259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No it has nothing to do with tradition. I guess I just wont feel like a real bride if I dont wear a veil. Sounds lame I know but im just backand forth on the idea.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_veil-veil-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:2f521755-0420-46ff-a279-8e8e3cf537c4Post:fa5bbf0a-2cf3-45f6-9267-2e93067b792b">Re: veil or no veil?</a>:
    [QUOTE]No it has nothing to do with tradition. I guess I just wont feel like a real bride if I dont wear a veil. Sounds lame I know but im just backand forth on the idea.
    Posted by heather85259[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way...  at the end of the day, I was glad I went with a veil.  I love it in the pics, and I loved the way I felt with it on!  I didn't think I would care either way when it came down to it, until it was put on me.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• heather85259heather85259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I will have to try one on
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards