Ohio-Cincinnati

Where are you taking wedding day pics?

FI and I have started researching places for out first look and wedding day pictures. We are getting married in Loveland. We both love Eden park, but is it typical to get the pictures done about 25-30 min away from the ceremony location? 
Any recommendations are welcome, as well as any pictures of wedding/e-pics done around the area! TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where are you taking wedding day pics?

• We're taking pictures at Spring Grove Cemetery. Its 20 mins from our cathedral but the pound with a fountain, weeping willows, swans and ornate castle like chapels and gorgeous grounds I think it's well worth the drive.
    At first we were going to take pictures at the Devou ( sp?) park that over looks the city but the grounds weren't nearly as beautiful as Spring Grove.
  • We took ours at Glenwood Gardens, it was beautiful there with a combination of a meadow, fountain, some big trees close together, and many flower beds.  But it was all outdoors.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • As nice as Eden Park is you might have to wait your turn, especially for a spring wedding.  There are constantly wedding parties there doing pictures and if you have to wait your turn, it could effect your time line. Spring Grove is huge and would offer many opportunities for photos without vying with other couples and being rushed. 
  • There is a pretty park in Loveland. I think it's Lake Isabella. I hear it's amazing for pics
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lesbarlwedlesbarlwed member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    We decided on Ault Park. It is about 25 minutes away from our reception, but the pictures are so important to me, so its worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards