Kentucky

Need Lexington Photog FAST!

My photog fell through and now I dont have a phtographer. I am stressing out so hard. 

I really want the rights to my own photos, which not everyone will allow...but I may not have the luxury of holding out for the rights to my pics. 

So who did you use or are you going to use? 

Thanks and any help is so appreciated.

Re: Need Lexington Photog FAST!

• edited December 2011
    OK a couple to try that are reasonable that *might* be available:

Mary Lashbrook (but I think she got married like, last weekend or this weekend so she might be slow to respond)

Stephanie Lyell

Catherine Cahill

Lang Thomas Photography

NFocus Images (Wales Hunter)

Bill Caine

You can google all. Best of luck!

• edited December 2011
    Oh, and also check Holifield Photography and Kenny Caudill Photography. Both are traditionalists, but they have more than one photographer on staff so they might be able to accommodate.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using James Byrd Photography and I get a cd with the rights to my photo's.  I'm not sure about availability but it's worth a shot.  I would try googling  Lexington and Louisville photographers and see who has that date, alot of them have calendars on their websites so you can look quickly.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the suggestions ladies. I am looking into ALL of them.
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Be sure to check Louisville photogs, too.  They generally all will travel to Lexington, and there are a lot of them.  Don't just check websites - call.  Most of them have assistants they work with as well, and you might be able to book an assistant more easily (and affordably) than the main photog.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • LovingMyScottLovingMyScott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am a photographer and recently have gotten back behind the camera. Since I am a student trying to get a degree in digital photography (I worked with film) then I am much cheaper than most people.( I mean, cheaper by thousands) I also give you a disk with all your images to do as you wish if you order a certian amount (which again is hundreds to thousands less) If you would like to see my work, you can go to www.facebook.com/Traci.Ackerman . There are a few weddings I have done recently in my photo albums.

I am on here trying to plan my own wedding next year so I totally get budgets. I also know what its like to have plans fall through. I am in the photography thing for my own enjoyment as opposed to the money aspect. I like that my work will always mean something to someone. Or at least I hope so.
    Thanks,
    Traci

• edited December 2011
    laurieapplebyphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards