Florida-Central Florida
Options

Looking for advice on hair and makeup

Hello all,
I've witten on this board a lot and you all have been great help. Our wedding is in May and I still have yet to find someone to do my hair and makeup. There are just way too many to choose from. I am using At last for my wedding coordinator and she recommends Debra's Do's and Lejune. I've also seen about 10 other makeup artist reviews that were positive. I want to keep my price down because we are also buying a house so I need to keep costs down. Suggestions please?

Re: Looking for advice on hair and makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi. I'm using Beautiful Brides by Valerie Schneider. Her prices are VERY reasonable and she does an amazing job. I'm going this Sunday for my trial run. Here's her website:
    http://www.beautifulbrides.org

Hope this helps!
    Shannon
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure how many bridesmaids you have but I have a voucher that I'm selling for 'Debra's Do's and Makeup too' Their website is www.debrasdos.com. They are usually at the bridal shows and it seems like a lot of people go to them. They travel to your house.

My voucher is for the bride + 5 bridesmaids. It includes the hair, makeup and eyeleashed for each of the 6 girls. The certificate is worth $775.00 but I'm selling it for $500.00.

Feel free to email me at tribecca212002@yahoo.com and I can give you my cell if you have any questions.
  • Options

My girlfriend Jessica works at a salon in winter park and is fabulous but she only does hair. Im using her and going to MAC in meliinium mall. You can do a consoltation and book the same person for the wedding you just have to buy something, which youll want to have your lipstick at least. Lmk if want her number.

• Options
    About Face in Winter Park is coming out to our venue to do hair/makeup.
  • Options
    Makeup is the main thing I don't think you should cut costs on! An amazing makeup job will make all the difference in the world in photos. I used Leslie at studio cara and I highly recommend her. I did trials with other popular makeup artists and was not impressed at all. Anybody can do makeup application, but not many people can do makeup for photography!
  • Options
    maryam,  she is awwwwwesome. She does both airbrush and regular, she uses M.A.C makeup which is great for photographing. She will make u flawless! She does this for a liveing she is independent and she will travel to location. She ownes a salon and work out of that as well, so if you need hair she has a person for that as well who will blow away any hair stylist I know. She is located in altamonte springs fl , hope this helps and is close to you cause she is so worth it. :) her salon number is 407 865-6666 tell her christina oliva sent you she will get you in sooner if you needed it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards