Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Sheraton at Station Square

I am in love with the prospect of having my wedding at the Sheraton at Station Square!!! Does anyone have any real life experince with weddings there, either yours or one that you've attended?

Re: Sheraton at Station Square

• All I know is they never called me back when I tried to set up an appointment to look there.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • My friends had their reception there and it was beautiful. The view of downtown from the room was amazing!
  • I ended up choosing the LeMont for budget purposes, but I fell in love with the Sheraton at Station Square as well. Also the coordinator was very accomodating and really nice working with, (when it was a serious contender). It's really a beautiful space.
  • Yeah, that's what I fell in love with... the VIEW!!!!!! I think we're going to go for it, but I we have not yet seriously considered LeMont, mostly because of the host paid bar...we are just too nervous about what our tab would end up being!
  • If its a view you are looking for, also check out the Renaissance downtown. The view from their banquet room (and most of the guest rooms) is out of this world of PNC Park and the Allegheny River and it was honestly the reason we decided to go with the Renaissance.

Just another option in case the Sheraton doesn't work out!

I looked at the Sheraton as well and really liked it, but I didn't like the view from their ballroom as much because you are on ground level so you really only see the base of the buildings from downtown.
  • Not sure of your budget, but the history center has a great view from their ballroom as well.
    Married since May 12, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards