Ohio-Cincinnati

Mark Garber Photography??

Anyone heard of them? Know how much they cost?

A girlfriend of mine used them for their family photos around Thanksgiving and I checked out their site and they do really great work all over (not just in Ohio).

I don't think I've ever seen their name on this board and wondered if anyone knew anything about them.

Re: Mark Garber Photography??

• nikkisinlovenikkisinlove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen his site and loved what I saw...but I haven't decided on anyone yet.  His prices are not listed, so you know he's expensive. 
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    His work is great. I cant say his prices would always be expensive if they arent listed, some vendors prefer to talk to their clients first than flash their prices all over. It allows them to customize the options for the type of wedding that you are having. Some vendors that didnt have their prices listed, were more inexpensive than some I found pricing on.
  • edited December 2011

He is definitely expensive, but he is one of the best out there. 

• erphotoerphoto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things, but he is expensive.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    We were very lucky and were able to get him for our wedding in April.  He and his wife work together and they are really amazing.  He also did our engagement pictures which turned out perfect.  The prices may be a little higher than others, but you'll have those pictures forever.  I would definitely recommend him, but he books far in advance.  I hope this helpsLaughing
  • thornhaathornhaa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are awesome! He works with his wife and they make the whole experience enjoyable and lots of fun! They really know how to capture the moment and make everyone look their best! would definitely recommend them! They are worth the price!!
  • GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

why would you dig up a post that is over a year old??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards