Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Photographer

I am looking for a photographer for our AHR in July 2011. Does anyone know of a reasonably priced one for less than $1000? I only need about 5 hours of coverage and just want the pictures on CD with copyright release. We're having our reception in Dartmouth. All the ones I seem to find start at $3000! TIA
My Bio
Updated 6.8.11

Our Website
Anniversary

Re: Photographer

• edited December 2011
    i think the reason you're not getting responses is b/c this was addressed in a lengthy post on this site some time back - it's worth looking back through old posts for.
    hth
  • cdream05cdream05 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.shoreshotz1.com is who we used.  Check her out :) Just tell her what you are looking for and she will tell you how much!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG Yes, I used Cliff Wade out of Onset, MA!!! He was awesome. Cliff also, did my sisters wedding and some of our friends. Cliff, Cliffs son, and his wife comes and they are the best!!! Cliff and his son both have cameras and take pics so, you get two photographers for the pirice of one $895.00. He came from noon until 9 pm and he will take all of the pictures you want. He gives you full rights on a digital cd and he also, gives you an album. If you need his info let me know and I will give it to you!
    Mrs. Lunn
  • bmoruzzibmoruzzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paul Blackmore
  • edited December 2011
    Kristen Dawn - and you get 2 photographers for her reasonable prices!  I had her top package which included engagement photos, and our package was about $1600 - I forget what the lesser packages cost, but I'm sure she would work with you to fit your budget and get what you need.

www.kristendawnphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards