Texas-San Antonio

Church Ceremony HELP!

Hey everyone,
My fiance and I will be getting married next October. I was wondering if anyone knew any nondenominational or San Antonio area churches that would marry us? Is there any restrictions? We are from out of town and sort of having a destination wedding. I am trying to avoid a wedding planner to save money so any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks,
Heather

Re: Church Ceremony HELP!

• jl409jl409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How big is your wedding going to be?  I  am getting married at The Little Church at La Villita (check out their website) which is in a historic area off the River Walk.  However, with just the pews, it holds 80 people.  If they add chairs, I think they said it holds about 110.  It is a dreamy place to get married!!  It is non-denominational.  It costs $700 for the church and $200 for the officiant. 
  • edited December 2011
    I actually looked at that church last month when I was in San Antonio. Our invite list is about 175 people, so I don't think we would all fit, although the church was adorable! Thanks so much for the reply and help!
    -Heather
  • txcyclisttxcyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Community Bible Church - they can hold that many people. I'm not sure what their requirements are but they are interdenominational.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards