Christian Weddings
Options

XP-Centerpiece Help (PIP)

Hi Ladies, I need some serious help. I met with two florists already and the quotes that I got almost gave me a heart attack. I have realized that flowers are not that important to me as far as centerpieces go. I have been looking to find an alternative since we will have 20 tables at our reception and I found an idea that I LOVE. I am now thinking how it can work and how exactly I can make it work but I am at a total loss.

Here are some specifics about my wedding and I am hoping that you ladies can point me in the right direction. Our wedding colors are teal, cream/ivory with accents of gold. Our tables will be ivory linens with teal overlays with gold chiavari chairs. I am trying to keep in with the theme of elegance but yet modern.

TIA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: XP-Centerpiece Help (PIP)

• Options
    Beautiful and simple. I love your colors. I agree a gold lantern with a ivory candle. I noticed the lantern in the pic had flowers around the top. You could throw in a few teal or ivory flowers yourself. Just use silk so you can get it done ahead of time and not worry about the heat from the candle wilting them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards