Texas-Austin
Options

Joining the ranks... re:Tribe Docs Video

Okay... I stand corrected. I TRIED AND TRIED to give her the benefit of the doubt whenever I would see bad reviews of Heather Olsen on here. However, I am officially her current victim.

We should have had our video in early June. We were out of town, so I didn't really push it. However, she had told us that we would have it when we got back. She also said that if we didn't have it, she would refund our money. Nothing. June 10th, she emails and said it was ready and to be mailed. Nothing. I email her asking for tracking info. Nothing. June 22nd she emails me apologizing because she had a family emergency. She said it would be mailed and gave me a tracking #. June 25th and 27th, I check USPS.com and the tracking number isn't even in the postal system.

I have sent her a few not-so-nice emails and I am SO MAD AT HER. I just want my stinkin' video. I don't want the money... I want the video. We didn't have anyone else video our wedding (even amateur) so she is it.

STAY FAR, FAR AWAY.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Joining the ranks... re:Tribe Docs Video

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used her for my wedding last October - it has alwasy been Heather olsOn.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You have been patient enough. This is the main reason that I am willing to spend so much money on someone who has a good rep, and legit business.

Heather OlsOn or whoever you is seems to be a scam artist. Do not use her if you want your wedding video back. This has been an ongoing issue. I suggest you reach out to the other brides missing their videos, and get a lawyer to take her to small claims court. Get your money back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards