Maine

finally back with PIP and big news (XP Sept 2011)

I finally have a minute to check back in with all you lovely ladies that helped me put together the best two weeks of my life!

I will try to get together some vendor reviews soon - they were all top notch.

The wedding was magical, everything I had hoped for and more. I was really glad I took some of the advice I had been given on these boards and did a first look, it was a fun and special moment and set both of us at ease to enjoy the ceremony. EVERYONE (all guests, DH, WP) cried except me! LOL. I had an ear to ear grin the whole time, such a happy day. The weather was perfect, and everyone said it was an amazing time. So glad we kept it initimate (40 ppl total) because we spent a lot of time with everyone that came.

Here are some pics, no pro's yet.

RD

ceremony

our schooner cruise for cocktail hour, and the horse and carriage ride to the boat

and some reception shots...

and here a few from our HM in Roatan, Honduras. It was beaufiul, the people were wonderful, and the resort was super quiet and total luxury. heaven.

and for anyone still kind enough to be reading...I found out a couple days before the wedding that we are pregnant!! I am about 7 weeks along now and we are thrilled. I guess I will have to check out TB soon!

XP: Offbeat/Sept 2011 Boards

Offbeat Brides & September 2011 August Siggys - Pets and Honeymoon Location: Roatan, Honduras!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: finally back with PIP and big news (XP Sept 2011)

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations double-time!!  We are TTC but I was afraid to start before the wedding.  :)  Looks like everything was beautiful and I just think the boat cruise sounds so neat!  Love your sleeve btw, it looked great!  Congrats again!  :)
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    congratulations!!! that is so exciting! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards