March 2013 Weddings

AW! Engagement pic!

We did our engagement pictures yesterday and our photographer posted a picture today! I just love it, I can't wait to see the rest! We should get them in 2-3 weeks or so and I'll be sure to post a few more when I get them. Also some awesome news I got last week - I'm going full time at my job! I've been working there part time for a little over 8 months and this has been a LONG time coming! So many awesome things happening :-) Here's the pic!

(Alyssa Rei Photography)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio

Re: AW! Engagement pic!

• So cute!
    Congrats on the new job!! 
    Yay! :) 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats!! I love the picture!! Such a pretty area too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_aw-engagement-pic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:1adcdba9-bdf6-44c9-9852-d7a28e70bcefPost:a061c8d1-eae8-49c1-bc23-261b3455a6bc">Re:AW! Engagement pic!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You guys look great!!! Gorgeous setting and beautiful lighting! Can't wait to see more! And congrats on going full time at your work! Very exciting!!! <strong>Yay for benefits!</strong>
    Posted by Sleeper2013[/QUOTE]

I had the option for benefits as part time, which is totally awesome. How many part time jobs offer that? I was still on my parents' plan though since I'm not 26 yet (will be in March). But now I get more PTO and some other benefits like life insurance and stuff. Pretty exciting lol.

Thanks everyone! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Great pic, thanks for sharing :)  Can't wait to see more!  Great news on the job, congrats!!
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So cute! Can't wait to see some more!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cute picture!!!  And yay for the full time job and more PTO!!!! =)  Can't wait to see more pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards