New York

Wedding Guest Gift Bag Ideas

I am trying to think of ideas to add to my gift bag for hotel guests. The bag will have water, snacks, gum/mints, but I would like to personalize it with some Syracuse souvenirs, but also keep costs low. . Any ideas?

Re: Wedding Guest Gift Bag Ideas

• nrotella1nrotella1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Terrells potatoe chips!
  • schravteschravte member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking along those lines too.  :o)
  • leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hercules chocolates from east syracuse

• edited December 2011
    I don't know if you have ever heard of the Chocolate Pizza Co in Marcellus, which is SW of Syracuse, but they have awesome stuff. Things can be expensive, but they have a couple of small items that are cheap. They make pizzas and wings out of chocolate and chocolate covered potato chips. I know it sounds gross, but it is a unique treat and they are sooooo tasty.... you can download a brochure to see what it looks like and for pricing at their website http://www.chocolatepizza.com/. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Dinosaur BBQ sauce
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have always found gatorade to be most helpful in those bags. As far as Syracuse goes I would say Dino BBQ chips, maybe you could get some chocolate with SU embossed somehow or buy orange and blue hersey kisses. I also like when people put what is around to do in the area with a map. Restruants suggestions, etc. Hope this helps!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards