Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Hot Air Ballon Proposal

My fiance (still getting used to that!) and I got engaged September 18, 2010.  It was the best and most memorable day in my life.  A couple months back I signed up for a hot air balloon ride through a festival that was going on in my area.  My fiance is scared of heights and I was very surprised when he agreed to go with me.  Days before our flight I had a couple people ask if he was going to propose to me, and I said there was no way, there was no way with his fear of heights he would add the nervousness of proposing.  Well the day came and I was just in so much awe over how gorgeous the view was and how awesome it was to be in this balloon that the idea of a proposal never once crossed my mind.  I was so busy taking pictures of he asked me to turn around, and I told him to wait a minute I'm busy taking pictures.  He asked me again and when I turned around he was down on one knee and he asked me to marry him.  I believe the first thing out of my mouth was "Are you serious!!" It was the perfect ending to a pefect day!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hot Air Ballon Proposal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards