Hawaii

Olowalu girls- Heels or Wedges?

I know Olowalu is mostly all grass but we are getting a dance floor put in. Are/ did you wear heels or wedges? Do heels get stuck in the grass? The last thing I want to do is trip while walking down the aisle! Surprised

Re: Olowalu girls- Heels or Wedges?

• edited December 2011

I personally hate wearing heels in grass--the heels get so dirty from sinking in everywhere, not to mention it's a total PITA.  I'm wearing nice JCrew slippers/flip flops--PIB.

If you want height, I would probably go for a wedge.

image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Another thought--this is an excuse to get two pairs of shoes--one for ceremony, one for partying!  ;)

image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My heels totally got stuck in the grass. I changed out of them right after the ceremony into my wedge flipflops!
  • ETweetETweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got Soul Mates (heel stoppers) and because my heels were so skinny they popped right out and were pointless. I didn't notice sinking in the grass at all without them but also didn't wear them for long due to how painful my ADORABLE shoes were. Slipped into a paid of flip flops for the rest of the night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I am gonna go with wedges but it's also because I am rather short 5'2' I agree if the budget allows it - go for two pairs :).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards