California-Inland Empire
Options

Waxing advice

Ok ladies...I've never waxed before and when I shave I get really bad bumps. Does anyone have a recommendation for a salon or place in the IE that does a good job with waxing? And what is important to know about the process? Thanks ladies!!!

Re: Waxing advice

• Options
    Murrieta day spa for the waxing.

When you shave try shaving the same direction as the natural hair growth. Sure you won't get s close shave but you won't get bumps either.

• Options
    Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I go to One Touch Beauty in Corona off the 15 freeway.  I get waxing done there as well as my eye brows threaded (after 6 paid eyebrows, you get one free)

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Ok, great advice ladies! Thanks so much. I'll let you know what I figure out :)
  • Options
    I'd really reccomend European Wax Center, I had similar waxing quesions in my area and got  a lot of reccos for them. Very affordable, all they do is waxing, and really didnt hurt narly as bad as I thought.

Not sure if there is one near you but they have them all over. http://www.waxcenter.com/locations/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards