Virginia
Options

20 South Catering -- Charlottesville VA's BEST

WORTH EVERY PENNY!  Seriously amazing

By far the best service we got for our perfect perfect perfect wedding. 

This company is so well run. They are responsive to all planning emails, take care of literally everything for your big day (from set-up to tear down and everything in between!) and the staff is friendly and helpful. The food is outstanding - everyone told us it was the best wedding food they've ever had. They're willing to work with your budget and threw in all the little extras (hot cider station before the ceremony, etc) that made our day absolutely perfect. 

Seriously can not recommend these guys enough. Absolutely delightful and I wish I was getting married again just to work with them again! Wonderful.

Email me at laf3g@virginia.edu if you have any questions about these guys (or other vendors in the CVille area that I used!)

Re: 20 South Catering -- Charlottesville VA's BEST

• Options
    Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Lauren -- thanks for the recommendation.   However, I would strongly recommend you NOT put your first and last names, as well as your midding initial, and your full personal email address on the internet where literally ANYONE could see it.  There have been some psychos that hang out on these boards and victimize people who aren't careful to protect their identity.

DSC_9275
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the review, Lauren! They're moving towards the top of our list :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards