Nevada-Las Vegas

Re: Check

• edited December 2011
    You have to do it by phone; call reservations with the new code and ask to have it matched. 

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• bcschumanbcschuman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are having your wedding at MB, then go through your wedding coordinator because they give you a pretty great discount that way!
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats, great check!

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Crossing my fingers for you :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I don't know why my wedding coordinator at Mandalay Bay just told me that the suites are available to book yet for May 2012 but I see your getting married then. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yes my wedding planner has told me that they won't be ready to book until July 1st. I guess I will just wait until the 1st week in July and then ask her again.  If she tells me that they aren't available I will tell her that I can book them online and see what she says to that.. lol.. I don't have a specific date yet picked for my wedding as I am waiting until I can book the suite and the wedding for the same day.
  • edited December 2011
    congrats fellow May 2012 bride!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_check-suite-booked-fingers-crossed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:30a39fe5-0933-4fed-8014-ce84527835a7Post:bbb4326d-b5c9-4f94-8c6e-bc2e86d4e212">Re: Check! Suite is booked (fingers crossed!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes my wedding planner has told me that they won't be ready to book until July 1st. I guess I will just wait until the 1st week in July and then ask her again.  If she tells me that they aren't available I will tell her that I can book them online and see what she says to that.. lol.. I don't have a specific date yet picked for my wedding as I am waiting until I can book the suite and the wedding for the same day.
    Posted by chansed[/QUOTE]

I'd check online to see what the story is. Trust but verify. It's your wedding, not WCs
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  The media suite is pretty cool.  DH wants to go back for our anniversary and have another party there. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ellebaileyellebailey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Fellow May 2012 bride.... I just booked my Vista suite too. Doesn't it feel like a serious load off to have the venue booked. I feel 50 pounds lighter myself.

Congratulations on the check!!
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!

I always call MB here and there to see if the rate has changed at all, and sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it does, I called yesterday, rate changed, and we saved $30, I'll take it!  (Spring Promotion code is also applied to our res).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards