Florida-West Coast

Need Caterer reviews

Does anyone have any experience with Hungry Harry's custom catering?? They have 2 BBQ places but we are thinking of using them for our brunch menu since their food is so good and fresh. I just wanted to get a brides opinion instead of the caterer telling me that their food is great. Thanks!!

Re: Need Caterer reviews

• rmjones6rmjones6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used K Dog's Catering for my engagement Party- amazing BBQ! We have pulled pork, grilled wings and riiblets! 

• edited December 2011
    I used M-N-M BBQ, it was amazing, such a good price, they're always at the st pete market downtown so theyre popular! we had salad, baked potato bar, chicken, ribs, garlic pita bread.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • slinky0422slinky0422 member
    edited December 2011
    Well I'm looking to use them to have the BBQ for the reversal dinner but they said they can create a custom menu for our brunch wedding. The menu he put together looks great, I jut wanted to get a brides/grooms perspective.
  • Piston89Piston89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using hungry harrys!!!! :) We are currently living in Utah and having the wedding in Florida, and we had never had their food, so they shipped us two big things of pork, and two different kinds of sauce for us to try!! :) I didn't even ask, it was Chad's idea. If you can, I would suggest going into their restuarant and tell them you are considering them for catering and have a meal. The food they sent us was AMAZING!! And it came frozen and all we did was microwave it!
  • slinky0422slinky0422 member
    edited December 2011
    That's so awesome! We actually booked with them today. We are going to have our rehersal dinner there at the restaurant and then he is going to do a custom brunch menu for our wedding. His food is amazing. I've heard so many good things about his place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards