Missouri-Kansas City

Invitation recommendations

Did you get your invitations online or in a store? I would be interested in both online and local invitation recommendations. Thanks! I didn't see where this had been asked before.

Re: Invitation recommendations

• kcmedstudentkcmedstudent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing DIY, but I bought all of the materials including the enclosure at Paper Source.  It's down at the Plaza.  I don't know the street names.  They do have letter press and print invitations.  Check out their website.

www.paper-source.com

The workers up there are great!  They are all so creative and give some great tips and ideas.
  • edited December 2011
    I am ordering mine through www.123print.com. They have very reasonable prices and lots of different designs to fit your wedding theme.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered from American Wedding online and had a good experience.
  • edited December 2011
    We are most likely going to order them on etsy.  All of the shop owners have been very helpful and willing to work with our tastes to change elements of design, etc.  We've ordered samples from various vendors and love them all!
  • sarabeth14sarabeth14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone!
  • abigailwoodabigailwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly reccommend Papermill designs.  The girl that owns it is has her own letter press and does everything from her own studio.  Her work is impeccable.  Check out her blog:

www.papermilldesigns.blogspot.com

and her website:

www.papermilldesigns.com

She can do anything! 

Her name is Katrina..check her out!
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you know of anywhere that will make 100% customizable invitations? I have bits and pieces of several invites that I'd like to roll into a great big ball and make mine lol
  • abigailwoodabigailwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out the above invitation business papermilldesigns.  100 percent custom done by private local owner. 
    www.papermilldesigns.com
  • edited December 2011
    I would highly, highly recommend Lehan.Paper.Design

lehanpaperdesign.com

The items she has on her website is just a small taste of what she can really do.  She has created personal wedding invites for a couple of my girlfriends and now is doing mine!  Anywa, she's affordable without sacrificing quality!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards