Alabama
Options

can't decide on photographer-help?

has anyone used bailey eaves or trisha brinkley photography in the hsv/dec area?  I am trying to decide between the two and have to make a decision whithin a week or so; any thoughts would be helpful.  Thanks!
me and my two men image

Re: can't decide on photographer-help?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't but I will say to make sure to look into everything.  It didn't click in my head that my photographer doesn't have a studio therefore the bridal shoot will have to be somewhere else and some places charge to have pictures taken there.  Are their packages the same?  Do you get a CD with all of the pictures and printing rights?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Heather8505Heather8505 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We worked it into both packages to get a CD and one of the photographers has worked out a good deal on her package to get it in our price range.  I love her pictures, but I think I like the other as a person more.  I'm more comfortable around one and I like the other's pictures better.  My head says to go with the one that I like their pics better; that seems like common sense, but I'm torn for some reason.  I'm just kinda hoping someone says "oooh yeah I loved her" and I'll know ha
    me and my two men image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry - I wish I could help you.  I would encourage to choose the one you're most comfortable with because that will show in your pictures. :-)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    cephifercephifer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ive never heard of either...but looking at both of their galleries, i would go with bailey eaves HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amber Black Photography is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

JL Photography out of Birmingham is GREAT! LOVE Julie,,, she has great pics and makes you feel so comfortable, natural and beautiful!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards