Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Wedding Photo Album

We recently got all of our photos on DVD from our photographer.  Because our photographer's album is so expensive, I'm thinking of putting one together myself.  I actually prefer a more traditional look than the newer digital/coffee table/yearbook style albums.

I found this album. 
http://www.amazon.com/Professional-BLACK-Wedding-Parent-photos/dp/B000N334AM/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

Does anyone else have any other suggestions?  Also, where do you suggest getting the pictures developed?  Is CVS/Walgreens/Walmart okay?  Or should I go to a nicer shop to get them done?

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Photo Album

• I researched this and have decided to use shutterfly.com

You can upload the pics directly, pick the size and style, and personalize everything.  Even crop pictures.  It's definitely cheaper than the photogs price and they usually use a similar site to build theirs.
  • I definitely would not get them printed at a local drugstore. Our photographer repeatedly recommended we order prints through Mpix.com, and we ordered a bunch for our family for about $70.00.  Their prices on 8 x 10s and 5 x 7s were not much higher than Walgreens. And much better quality.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards