California-Orange County
Options

Where are you having your Bridal Shower?

My cousin and I are planning our other cousin's shower for 25 ppl (lunch).  I need ideas as to where we could have it with a private room.  Thanks so much in advance!!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Where are you having your Bridal Shower?

• Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're having it at my house for convenience and other practical reasons.  Have you tried some tea houses?  I know a lot of bridal showers get thrown there- they're SUPER cute and fun- but can be a bit costly.  There's the McCharles House in Tustin and the Auld Dubliner at the Tustin District - i know, it's strange that an irish pub/restaurant throws private tea parties!  Both have private rooms for parties.  If any of you live in a homeowner's association, is there a club room you can use?
    ~Rita
  • Options
    KTAgeeKTAgee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm just going to jump in and mention my favorite restaurant here.. Momma Cozza's in Anaheim off of Ball Rd and Brookhurst. They do have a private room, and it's the best homemade food and cozy atmosphere.

Although I may have to steal that tea party idea! Hahaha.
    July 24, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my bridal shower at my house... Let me tell you that according to every older woman in my life they say that having it at your own house is not right!

But i think its easier because of presents and plus I just moved into a new home so i can show it off now :)

If it wasnt my house i would have done it at a family members house just to keep cost down... renting  a room and get expensive because that usually means you have to order their food.

GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had planned on having it at a members house - but the timing didn't work out.  Since mine might be fairly large - I looked into all kinds of different restaurants to keep the cost down.  We are going to end up doing it at BJ's in Brea.  We will be able to get their patio, which is covered in case of rain and has heaters if it is cold, and they are going to let me have the space for 3 hours instead of 2.  The best thing about it is we don't have to worry about clean up or linen or renting tables and chairs and buying plates and utensils. 
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards