Massachusetts

Berkshire Brides??

Hi- I’ve been “lurking” on the knot for a while, but thought I'd finally post something. My fiancé and I are planning a Berkshire wedding for Spring 2012. I’m curious what vendors other Berkshire Brides are using. I think we’ve decided on our location (Berkshire Hills Country Club) so I’m really looking for suggestions on everything else (photographer, cake baker, florist, etc.). Any help is welcome! Thanks!

May '12 Nesties
March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
MARRIED!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Berkshire Brides??

• edited December 2011
    I just went to a wedding in the Berkshires and they used DJ Tony Valley and he was really great he kept the party hopping!! You can check out his setup there are some pictures on her photographers blog....www.scottkretschmann.com/blog.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello, 

for Wedding Photography, starting at $1,500.
    Rich has been a photographer for 15 years and lives in the Berkshires!
  • edited December 2011
    There's also DJ Addam Bomb who is amazing! We hired him for our Sept 2011 (Seven Hills Inn in Lenox) wedding...mainly becasue 4 of my friends have used him. He's really good at not cheesey at all!!!. No props, or yelling at people to dance. He is great at reading what people are reacting to and going from there. I will be interested to hear other recommendations people have. We are looking for  a photographer
  • nutmeg825nutmeg825 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am getting married in October 2011 at Butternut Ski in GB. We are using Brian Sullivan as our Photographer.  He is out of Longmeadow but his prices are amazing!! We have seen some of his work and are really impressed.  He comes highly recommended and does not charge a travel fee within 2 hours!!

• edited December 2011
    Hi! We're getting married in Springfield and are using Evangeline from evangeline lane photography http://www.evangelinelanephotography.com  Our friends used her last year and her photos were amazing.  She is also very affordable and is more of an artist than a commercial wedding photographer...defiantly indie/vintage/unique!  We're really excited to use her!!
  • amsiroisamsirois member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wondering if you have already had you wedding at Butternut? We are looking there and really like it but don't know what to expect for the food. We are hoping for a Fall 2012 wedding there. Any thoughts/comments on how its been working with Butternut would be great!
    Best wishes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards