Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Hair/makeup salons?

I need a affordable hair salon in eastlake, mentor, kirtland or nearby areas. my sister went to Lavish salon for her wedding last year and we looked great but it is too far! for my bridesmaids I would like to not have to make them spend more than $50 for makeup & hair, I don't want to spend more than $100 for mine and suggestions would be great!!! Thanks in advance

Re: Hair/makeup salons?

• Options
    chefsteph8228chefsteph8228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know in mentor there is ladys and gentleman salons and they have the aveda school right behind them and they are cheap and do amazing jobs!  Been to the aveda school in rocky river and they have this satellite in mentor and their haircuts cost 12 im not sure about wedding stuff but it should be affordable!  I know I will be using them for my wedding!  Hope that helps!
    *CHEFSTEPH82*
  • Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Avdeda schools while I lived in Cleveland.  Their work is just as good as what you will find in any salon - and for much less money,
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Ladies and Gentlemen Salon in Mentor for my wedding. Just had my trials with them and everything looked awesome. This salon is also nice because they have a bridal consultant that does all of your scheduling and she is super nice. They are also a non tipping salon which is nice (and saves some money).

I personally would not go to the Aveda school for my bridal service because although they are cheap, they are all student and services there can take a really long time. I used to go there for haircuts when I was in college and it always took longer than a regular salon. 
  • Options
    korlishyattkorlishyatt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a makeup artist in the area..
    I travel to different locations

check out my website

www.wix.com/korlishyatt/korlishyatt

email me @ korlishyatt@hotmail.com or call 216-773-1637 

thanks

korlis
This discussion has been closed.