Minnesota

Duluth Makeup artist

Re: Duluth Makeup artist

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota_duluth-makeup-artist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:640Discussion:de9a0391-469e-484a-9f56-1cf801edf76dPost:7611efa1-cac7-4f9b-bcc8-c42f2b7576d9">Duluth Makeup artist</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any recommendations?
    Posted by iheartrice[/QUOTE]
    There is an older guy at Sheer Katz Salon in Duluth that does it and is awesome!  He is the only male make up artist there, its about 80 dollars I think for the air brush makeup.  Let me know if you have any other questions...born and raised in Duluth...where is your wedding at?
  • edited January 2013
    I am looking for make-up artists that can accomodate a party of 8 for my wedding, and go on-site. I am having a real struggle finding this, because although there is one individual I really think will be great, he is only one and there is no way he can get us all done (needs 45-60 mins per person) before we need to be ready for our early ceremony (have to be at the site for photos by 1230pm since it's a winter wedding and the sun goes down so early our ceremony is at 230pm). I don't know what to do - I'm having the same problem with finding hair stylists. Same issues, and most will not go on site. It's important for us to be able to have all this done in one of our hotel suites so we can enjoy the ambiance and fun of getting together, plus the salons up here are so darn small and cramped, it would be extremely uncomfortable and not fun at all to have these things done there. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've already looked into Derick Cich (make-up - great reputation but only one person); Vain Salon (turned me down because she says she is the only one that can do it and needs at least one more person); Adeline (only one person, again); and A Le Salon (but will not go off-site). Please HELP!!!!!  - Chris 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards