Pennsylvania-Central

JDK Catering

Hey Guys. I'm new to this so there may be posts on this already. I've fallen in love with the Peter Allen House as a possible venue option. But wanted to see if anyone has used JDK for their wedding. I'm looking for any information to help decide if we should use them or not. The good and bad feedback. Thanks so much in advance!

Re: JDK Catering

• edited December 2011
    Hi Jessi :)
    My FMIL's best friend owns JDK catering. I would highly recommend them! Not just because I know her, either! She does great work and is very willing to work with you for what you want.
  • edited December 2011
    I'd definitely recommend checking around.  No offense at all to the previous poster but I have had a few friends who were less than pleased with the quality of food at their wedding, however most had a larger guest attendance to which catering becomes a bit of a challenge to make sure everything is heated evenly and served the same from start to finish.  Just as a comparison I'd recommend checking the Uncommon Caterer located in Linglestown.  Linda is completely reasonable and unlike most larger catering companies everything is made fresh.. nothing comes frozen out of a box, heated up, and served to your guests.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I was married at the Peter Allen House last August and we used Heather @ JDK and were VERY happy with them! We had about 170 guests and everything went perfectly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

I have never tried their food, but I did see their rentals at a recent wedding show, and I was not very impressed!  Their table designs were very cheesy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards