New Jersey

Must have video requests?

Did you give your videographer any must catch moments? I have my final meeting coming up and wasnt sure if this is something I should do and if so,what did you include? Thanks!

Re: Must have video requests?

• felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it is neccessary, a good videographer knows what moments to capture.  
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frankly I don't think you should be telling your photographer or videographer how to do their job at all. I know some brides post "must take" shots from other photographers. If I was a photographer and somebody told me to emulate a photo from another photographer I'd be highly insulted. You hired them because you like their work and you should trust them.
  • edited December 2011
    yes, true- but every wedding if different and some photographers and videographers so ask what specific people are most important to have photos w/ etc, they dont know that you want a photo alone w/ great aunt sally unless u tell them or if there is a certain DIY detail u want capyured, so no, I dont think its insulting to tell them that information, especially when they ask :)
  • Babycakes SEBabycakes SE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_must-video-requests?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:cf36af52-9fa8-4420-95d5-2a6ea87009bePost:9eb35df3-45ea-42ad-bc50-10168d1b6c1b">Re: Must have video requests?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think it is neccessary, a good videographer knows what moments to capture.  
    Posted by felicia220[/QUOTE]

agreed.  the only thing I wanted him to do was a signature picture of my rings together, and a picture of his wedding band rolling by... hard to explain, but when I saw it, I loved it.  But other than that there wasn't any "must have" video shots, unless you want to make sure he covers any specific dances, you might need to give him a heads up.

image 291 Invited
    image 140 Ready to Party image 14 Fail image137 testing my patience
    RSVP Date: April 30
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards