Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Hair and Makeup

I am looking around for some one that can do hair and make up for my brides maids. Something affordable , maybe some place that can come on site. I have 5 bridesmaids one jr. bm and 2 mothers that need hair. Please any suggestions would help...this is stressing me out. I don't want my girls to have to pay out the butt for their hair and makeup for me
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hair and Makeup

• Options
    SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Bridal Beauty Consulting. I am going to do a consultation with them soon but I don't know their prices (I think they are kinda pricey but I know they will come to you). You didn't mention that you were going to get yours done. So, who is doing yours? Maybe they will have a referral. I know on-site makeup and hair is going to cost you. Consider contacting a salon that could do it for your girls because that would be cheaper. Plus, if one or two people come and try to do 8 peoples hair and makeup that could easily take 4 hours.

I don't want to offend you but this is just my opinion: why do all your bridesmaids have to get hair and makeup done professionally? If you don't want them to have to pay a lot, let them do it themselves. I'm only have 2 or 3 (haven't totally decided) bridesmaids and I'm just letting them do it themselves. If they want to have it done professionally, I'll arrange it for them.

It would be a lot less stressful for you to just let them do it themselves. As for the two mothers, maybe they can go to a salon?  I hope this helps! Sorry it's kinda long.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You didn't say what's "affordable" to you.

Bridal Beauty Consulting gives discounts for 3 or more girls. You should look at the website and contact Tina to see exactly what it would cost. She's doing my hair and makeup, my MOH's hair, and my mom and sister's makeup. They do on-site within Baton Rouge at no extra charge as far as I know, and travel fees outside Baton Rouge are pretty reasonable. They also have a studio and I personally prefer going there. She does hors d'oeuvres and drinks if you get ready in her studio, and boy, will I need a few drinks after all this planning! lol

http://www.bridalbeautyconsulting.com/

I've had two trial runs and my bridal pictures with Tina. You can look at my bio (link in my signature) for pictures. She did a fantastic job and made me feel gorgeous. The airbrush makeup was very light and stayed on perfectly through 3 hours outside in 80 degree weather, and even after I got home. She did a great job on my hair. Everyone loved it! I got so many compliments, and my friends and mom were just amazed at how everything stayed put all afternoon during bridal pics.

She does have other stylists and makeup artists who work with her, so I'm sure she can handle a bridal party the size of yours.

Good luck!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards