New York-Western

Beautiful Ivory Shimmer Tulle for sale!

Hi! I just had my wedding on July 11th this year and we purchased way too much tulle. This is very high quality beautiful 54" ivory tulle - I have 7 bolts for sale (there is 40 yards in one bolt of fabric). It looks absolutely beautiful when wrapped in white lights or to decorate candy bars, gift tables, etc. They are wrapped in individual packages so I am willing to break them up to sell them.thanks for looking ladies and good luck with your weddings!

Re: Beautiful Ivory Shimmer Tulle for sale!

• edited December 2011
    How much are you asking?
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • kaleighgirl26kaleighgirl26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am asking $20 a bolt or $125 to take it all. it was beautiful at my wedding and I can send pictures if you are interested. thanks!
  • edited December 2011

You wouldn't happen to still have it?

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes I do still have all of it! like I said in my eariler post I have 7 bolts but they can be broken up based on what you want/need.
  • edited December 2011
    Pictures would be great! My wedding is in the Fingerlakes next year, so I am slowly getting things together. Thanks!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Here is a few pics -

here it is at my reception on the head table:

and here is a pic of the individually wrapped bolts:

and a picture of some of the tulle in a gals jar to show the pretty shimmer it has to it:

I forgot to mention that I also have some white string lights available too if you are interested!
  • edited December 2011
    It looks great! Now here is the tricky part, where in NY are you? I am pretty willing to drive anywhere, but as you know anything North of the White Plains is part of the Up-state boards. I am in Albany, my mom is in Auburn, and my MOH is in Rochester, so most of the state is covered. How much are you asking for the white lights? Thanks!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    miss becky I sent you a private message with all the information :)
  • edited December 2011
    Are any of these still availble?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry it's all sold - thanks for your interest and good luck planning the rest of your wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards