Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Wedding album :)

At first I was completely overwhelmed with the thought of chosing photos for our wedding album, then my photographer (Kamila Harris) emailed me and said she could always put together an album for me as a rough draft and then we could look over it and edit as we liked.

This was the greatest idea ever!  We loved almost everything as soon as we saw it and it was so helpful to have an idea of what pictures to chose from.  We have over 1600 photos so narrowing it down was really hard for us and I wasn't sure about who to include, if it was wrong to have a whole book of just me  (LOL!) or what... plus, she just has such a great eye...

Anyway, I don't want to gush, I'm just so happy with the way the whole thing turned out!  We made a few edits and changes and approved  it after that 1 edit!  This makes me so happy after hearing stories from other brides who have waited extraordinarily long times or have had difficulty with the selection process.

Anyone else find the album process relatively painfree?

Re: Wedding album :)

• edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  I hear so many people talk about what a labor of love putting together their album is and I definitely don't have the patience!  Alison Conklin is doing the same thing for us and I'm MORE than happy to have her set everything up.  I know I don't have a better eye than the professional!  

How long before she's in your possession? 
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Okay I need to ask Mike to do this for us because I have been looking over and over at every photo we have and can't decide which ones to use for the album!!
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww congratulations! So glad you love everything! I'm sure it will be just stunning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards