Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Grand Canyon Question

Hi AZ knotties!  I was just wondering if you could help me and my FI decide which Grand Canyon side we should visit on our honeymoon.  We are debating between the North and South Rim, but leaning towards the North because from what we've read its the less crowded and more serene spot to visit.  However, we have also read the views from the South Rim are the 'wow' views you'd expect. What do you guys think?  We going to be there memorial day week but need to book our tour soon.

Re: Grand Canyon Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never been to the North Rim, but I've always heard that it is more peaceful and serene.

Is there an option where you can stay on the North Rim, but go visit the South for a day to see the touristy stuff and experience it, since I think it really is worth seeing?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_grand-canyon-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:25af95f0-9bdd-423f-ac21-0a7b205605dfPost:28b87deb-899d-492e-a0ab-9fd65012d418">Re: Grand Canyon Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've never been to the North Rim, but I've always heard that it is more peaceful and serene. <strong>Is there an option where you can stay on the North Rim, but go visit the South for a day to see the touristy stuff and experience it, since I think it really is worth seeing?
    </strong>Posted by bibliophile2010[/QUOTE]

There may be but we only have one day...
  • Options
    CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cute bangs.  :p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BUUUUUUURN.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    North Rim is the best but is closed until March.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards