New Jersey - South

Ken Stillman Videog

Sorry if this has been posted about, but I searched and didn't find any recent posts...

I was wondering if anyone has a review for Kenneth Stillman Videography.  His sample videos on the website look great, but I want to hear about your experiences.  Let me know if you or anyone you know used him.  TIA!

Re: Ken Stillman Videog

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    There were posts about him in the past few months where most Knotties said his work was good but it took forever for him to deliver the video.  He was also bad about returning calls and emails.  I will try to locate the posts for you.  Stay tuned!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  So glad you found that.  His videos ARE great, but I can't believe people aren't getting their videos for over a year and then he lies!  Boo that stinks.
  • nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Remember you can't always listen to one persons review.....I'm using him and have never had a problem. He gets back to me immediately everytime and I knew from day one that his videos could take up to a year and that's why they are so good...it's not abnormal for it to take that long, I know a few people who didn't even use him and their video took a year.

If your concered about it but really like his work I would suggest emailing him asking him and maybe getting it put in your contract of the time frame.  Don't just take others reviews on hear...remember most people who most reviews are posting negative reviews...very rarely do you see someone post a rave on a vendor
  • edited December 2011
    I still plan on booking him if he is available because I completely agree with you!  His videos are freakin awesome.  I'll wait the year and just make sure the contract outlines a time frame.  :)
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I guess just use your best judgment, taccoten, but you have to admit, it seemed like from the posts that A LOT of brides were getting angry with him.  I'm going with a very affordable videographer who turns the video over to you within a few weeks!  Also, he got rave reviews from a Philly Knottie.  If you're interested, here's the website:  www.yourvideomoment.com.
  • edited December 2011
    Turns out, Ken is booked on our date anyway.  He recommended a bunch of great videogs.  I'll look at yours now!
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Alliance Video Productions, and I really like them.  They have a lot of sample videos on their blog.
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards