Florida-Central Florida

I'm back and married!

The wedding was so perfect.  More perfect than I could have imagined and I had really high expectations.  We had the Mary Queen of the Universe Choir at our ceremony and they were so wonderful.  The music was perfect and made the ceremony so special.  The reception room looked stunningly amazing with the uplighting and the gorgeous centerpieces.  Also, our DOC, Ashlie, added a lot of little decorative touches that were nice.  We got to see the room before everyone else and the DJ (Jay Edwards) played our first dance for us by ourselves.  It was so romantic.  The Portofino Bay was gorgeous and we got some incredible pictures there.The food was phenomenal.  Everyone kept talking about how cool the presentation was and how good the food was.  We had a signature drink that was an edible hibiscus flower with hibiscus syrup in champagne and everyone kept saying how good it was.   We danced the entire night and had a blast.  I was wearing a gigantic poofy dress and I was worried about going to the bathroom in it but I never had to go from the moment I put it on. So, basically, I never left the dance floor the whole night.  At the end, everyone gathered around us really close and we all sang "Don't stop believin" and then they all came out in the hallway and cheered us as we left.  It was fabulous. People kept telling me it was the best wedding they had ever been to and that everything about it was perfect.  That's how I felt about the day too.  
When we got back to our room at the Portofino, they surprised us with rose petals sprinkled everywhere with a heart on the bed and candles and they left two plates of chocolate covered strawberries in our room plus a chocolate gondola filled with fruit and more decorative chocolate and then we had three bottles of champagne from them too plus they put flower petals and bubble bath in the tub and they gave us a CD of romantic Italian music and opera.  

As soon as I get my CD from the photographer, I'll be posting pictures for you all to see.  We just got back from the honeymoon yesterday so vendor reviews will come when I get a chance.  

Re: I'm back and married!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards