Jewish Weddings

Timeline for Morning Wedding

Hi!

I'm trying to figure out a timeline for a morning wedding.  Pictures will start at 9 am.

Hair will be at 6 am.

Makeup will be at 7 am.

My plan is to be ready by 8 am.

I there anything else that I should be thinking about in terms of getting ready that morning.  Thanks!

Re: Timeline for Morning Wedding

• edited December 2011
    I have to be ready at 9 am also...im going to start around 5 or 6...i hope its enough time!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Yes, hopefully, that will be good!
  • edited December 2011
    Im really hoping the suite in the westminster will have enough room for all of us to get our hair and makeup done!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, me too!  I'll be there the next week after you!
  • edited December 2011
    How many girls wil be with you getting ready? Did you book one suite? They said we could also use the meeting room but we need to provide more mirrors. lol
  • edited December 2011

Only 3 of us are getting makeup done because I'm not requiring it.  I'm pretty laid back.

6 people are getting hair done

• edited December 2011
    3 for makeup and 6 for hair including myself.  I think that we are just going to do it in one suite.  Is there an extra charge to use the meeting room?
  • edited December 2011
    The meeting room is free! Ask her for it!
  • edited December 2011
    If you've done your trial, then you should be able to figure out if an hour for each component will be enough.  If it'll cut things close, especially if heaven forbid someone is running late, you might want to add in an extra 15 minutes in each area to keep things save.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards